We all have demanding lives, deadlines, responsibility that can create stress in our lives. The stress that is manifested tends to show up in other aspects of lives. In this moment breathe, stress happens to the best of us. It is imperative you take time out for yourself everyday, So that you can incorporate “DE-STRESSERS” in your everyday life.
Here are 5 different ways you can decrease the stress in your life!
- Sleep : Your body needs plenty of rest, If you do not rest your body becomes stressed and can not perform simple daily activities Let alone challenging ones. Your energy is down which weakens the immune system.
- Yoga/Meditate : Yoga and Meditation helps with restoring your body’s cells. It helps bring balance and light into your being. This is important to do 2-3 times a week to work through the stress and tension that is in your body.
- Journal : Journaling helps you acknowledge your stress also it helps you mentally overcome the stress with a logical approach.
- Body massage ; If your on a budget don’t worry you can get amazing deals on groupon or living social for a fabulous massage, Usually there is a 2 for 1 special! Treat yourself to wonderful pampering session, you deserve it.
- Aroma Therapy: So If your schedule is busy and you have no time for a body massage, Burn a oil based candle, that opens your senses; bringing back joyous moments in your life that you can reflect on in this now moment.